FUNLAND INDOOR PLAYGROUND RULES
1. All people must be supervised by a responsible adult or caregiver at all times. A responsible caregiver is someone who is a minimum of 16 years old.
2. No ‘In-or-out’ Privileges. Admission is one time and is non-transferable.
3. For the safety of our youngest Participants, walking is always encouraged.
4. All Participants (including supervising caregivers and adults) must remove shoes and wear socks in our facility.
5. Food and drinks must be consumed at the cafe or in a pre-booked party room.
6. No outside food or drinks are permitted in the play area.
7. All toys must remain in their own buildings to allow all Participants an equal opportunity to play. Please ensure that your child leaves toys in appropriate buildings.
8. Funland is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
9. Have Fun and Play Safe.